We offer a variety of massage therapy services for our valued patients. We encourage you to learn more about what we provide and how we can help. If you have any questions, please contact us by calling (401) 289-2444. We're always happy to hear from you! Chiropractic care is an excellent method for improving overall health and muscular-skeletal efficiency, while massage has a number of beneficial effects on the body and the mind. Massage therapy additionally benefits patients with muscle spasms, as well as soft tissue injuries
Please print and complete forms!
Styles of Massage:
- Swedish Massage- Designed to help relax the body, relieve sore muscles, and help blood flow.
- Deep Tissue- Designed to help regional or specific muscular pain.
- Hawaiian Lomi Lomi- A very rhythmic massage, treating the body as one. Incorporates relaxation of the mind and body.
- Energy work and Reiki- Uses various techniques to work with the Chakras of the body.
- Passive Stretching- Let the therapist stretch you. A great way to warm up the day before your big event.
Half hour massage $45 Hour $75 Hour and a half $100
- Cupping- Help release tense muscle tissues, fascia, and knots with a combination of stationary and sliding cups to your back or legs. Please note this can leave marks for up to a week....................$10
- Heated Paraffin- Added to your hands either before or after your massage. A wonderful treatment to help soften, moisturize, and love your hands....................$10 minutes/$10
- Hot Stone Therapy- Massage where heated stones are placed at specific sites on the body to deepen relaxation and promote circulation to the muscles. Muscles that are heated with these stones release tension and stress much more deeply and quickly than with a traditional massage. The overall experience is very relaxing, nurturing and rejuvenating...................$90 per 60 minutes
- Hot towel service....................$10
- Foot scrub service..................$10
- Hot stone treatment for the back.........$10
When chiropractic care is used in conjunction with massage therapy, both treatments work together to create a harmonious effect, resulting in a much faster recovery time for the patient. When the body becomes more relaxed through massage, it allows your massage therapist to smoothly realign various parts of it.
Massage therapy has been proven to assist relieving a number of conditions including:
- Back Pain
- Postoperative Care
- Sleep Disorders
- High Blood Pressure
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Disc Issues
- Pinched Nerves
- Joint Pain